Getting Help

There are many sources of help and information for parent/carers of children and young people with SEND in Hertfordshire.

These sections have information that relates to Education, Health and Social Care and explain a little bit about the various services and people you might be in contact with.

General help explains about the Hertfordshire Local Offer and also lists some of the other advice, support and information services in Hertfordshire as well as details of other neighbouring councils for those who live on the borders of two councils.

Most of the information that you might need should be available on the Herts Local Offer.